You have studied hard to qualify, your earnings potential is significant, but right now money is likely to be tight. You have student debts to repay, yet you may like to buy a house, not to mention have the occasional holiday. A little foundation financial planning can set you on the road to a secure financial future.
Financial health check:
- Do you have a fund for emergencies?
- Is your income protected properly?
- You have good earning potential – does your bank recognise that?
- How much do you need to save for a deposit on a property?
- Do you understand your mortgage choices?
- Are you aware of the options open to you to save for your retirement?